top of page
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to interface with multiple facets of the business including client services, services, sales, marketing and manufacturing.
Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. manufactures window displays for high-end retailers. We are offering a terrific growth opportunity to become an Administrative Assistant in a new, fast growing, visual design firm in Edgewood, NY. Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. was born out of the need to engage physically with different materials and methods to cultivate gloriously engaging environments. The team here is diverse and comprised of designers, fabricators, thinkers, and committed souls who believe that the challenge is the fun.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to accomplish the following:
· Ability to provide optimal customer service
· Provide project support for all needs including but not limited to research, quotes, project updates, and liaising with the shop
· Making travel and meeting arrangements, as well coordinating calendars and schedules
· Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate · Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Management of day-to-day office activities
· Establish, develop, and maintain filing system for the office
· Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls
· Assist staff in creating a system for responding to telephone and written requests
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. At least one year of experience in a similar capacity. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 1-2+ years of experience in a similar capacity
· Strong client management skills
· The self-discipline, skills and determination to meet and exceed goals
· Excellent communications skills
· Must be positive, persistent and professional
This is a full-time position. Flexible hours are required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply email: HR@spacecraftworldwide.com
bottom of page