top of page
We are currently seeking an Estimator to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to interface with multiple facets of the business including client services, services, sales, marketing and manufacturing.
Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. manufactures window displays for high-end retailers. We are offering a terrific growth opportunity to become an Estimator in a new, fast growing, visual design firm in Edgewood, NY. Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. was born out of the need to engage physically with different materials and methods to cultivate gloriously engaging environments. The team here is diverse and comprised of designers, fabricators, thinkers, and committed souls who believe that the challenge is the fun.
· Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawing, specifications, and related documents.
· Indemnifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawing, specifications, and related documents.
· Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
· Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
· Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
· Partners with Sales Team to win estimates.
· Communicates with customer or agencies to clarity scope of work, materials and schedule requirements, and documents these clarifications.
· Actively participates in the internal estimate review process.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of estimating experience in manufacturing industry.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Experience selling services to businesses is preferred but not required
· The self-discipline, skills and determination to meet and exceed goals
· Ability to think creatively and sell strategically
· Excellent communications skills Must be positive, persistent and professional
This is a full-time position. Flexible hours are required with occasional overtime.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply email: HR@spacecraftworldwide.com
bottom of page