We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to interface with multiple facets of the business including client services, services, sales, marketing and manufacturing.
Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. manufactures window displays for high-end retailers. We are offering a terrific growth opportunity to become an Executive Assistant in a new, fast growing, visual design firm in Edgewood, NY. Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. was born out of the need to engage physically with different materials and methods to cultivate gloriously engaging environments. The team here is diverse and comprised of designers, fabricators, thinkers, and committed souls who believe that the challenge is the fun.
· Maintains executive calendars and meeting agendas, plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences; prepare materials used in executive presentations.
· Prioritize, research and route correspondences and documents to conserve executive’s time and increase overall efficiency.
· Record meeting minutes and follow up on deliverables.
· Arrange domestic and global travel, hotels, transportation for frequent and extended trips; add travel details to Outlook calendar and prepare detailed travel itineraries.
· Screen emails, mail, phone calls and meeting requests, prioritizing and directing calls/requests/mail to other senior staff as appropriate.
· Manage and reconcile executive expenses. Conduct research and prepare statistical reports.
· Answer phones and communicate with colleagues regarding office activities, meetings, etc.
· Book conference rooms for meetings; prepare conference rooms for meetings and tidy up afterward; order breakfasts and lunches for meetings and configure tech aspects of meetings with assistance from IT; book off-site activities;
· Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
· Assisting other administrative staff as needed
· Maintain contact lists and update executives Contacts in Outlook.
· Maintain files for executive as requested, prepare file folders.
· Welcome visitors and keep others informed of activities/whereabouts/etc.
Job Requirements / Desired Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration or related field
· 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
· Exceptional organization, project management and time management skills
· Excellent decision making, problem solving skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) · Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
· Must have a high level of accountability and responsibility for safeguarding confidential information
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
This is a full-time position. Flexible hours are required with occasional overtime.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.