We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to interface with multiple facets of the business including client services, services, sales, marketing and manufacturing.
Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. manufactures window displays for high-end retailers. We are offering a terrific growth opportunity to become a Project Manager in a new, fast growing, visual design firm in Edgewood, NY. Space/Craft Worldwide Inc. was born out of the need to engage physically with different materials and methods to cultivate gloriously engaging environments. The team here is diverse and comprised of designers, fabricators, thinkers, and committed souls who believe that the challenge is the fun.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to accomplish the following:
· Main point of contact on projects, taking ownership of projects and act as liaison between production and sales/customers
· Provide customer support for all needs including but not limited to research, quotes, project updates, and post job follow up
· Works with production team to establish production timing and follows through with production while providing customer updates as needed.
· Troubleshooting issues and managing expectation to provide the best client experience ever experienced.
· Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on equity and partnership opportunities.
· Anticipates clients’ needs, proactively provide information and when needed propose solutions/ alternatives
· Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· New business development through ongoing face-to-face production presentation.
Job Requirements / Desired Skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. At least one year of sales experience preferably B2B and a solid work and/or educational background. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 1-2+ years of inside sales experience with demonstrated top performance in prior roles
· Strong client management skills
· Experience selling services to businesses is preferred but not required
· The self-discipline, skills and determination to meet and exceed goals
· Ability to think creatively and sell strategically
· Excellent communications skills
· Must be positive, persistent and professional
This is a full-time position. Flexible hours are required with occasional overtime.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.